Riverbound Farm Sanctuary, on the Quinnipiac River at 1881 Cheshire Street, Cheshire CT was acquired in December 1989 as a bequest from the Estate of Esther Tappert Morentsen, wife of Reverend Ralph Mortensen, both long-time members of the chapter. The sanctuary includes a house built in 1814 and 23.4 acres of diverse habitat perserved permanently as open space. Riverbound Farm is dedicated as a memorial to the Tappert and the Mortensen families.
The grounds are open to the public every day from dawn to dusk. The nature museum is open the third Sunday each month from April to November.